25th Annual Monterey Winemakers' Celebration
Join us for the 25th Annual Monterey Winemakers’ Celebration set on the streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea on Sunday, May 7th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (with special early entry and valet parking for VIP’s). One of Monterey’s premier wine events, the event showcases both the established and small production wineries of Monterey County and its sub-appellations (including Arroyo Seco, Carmel Valley, Chalone, Hames Valley, Monterey, San Antonio Valley, and Santa Lucia Highlands)
NEW this year: Monterey Wine Camp, offering hands-on activities designed to further guests' wine knowledge to the next level, whether new to wine or a Master Sommelier.
What makes this event unique?
- Stroll the charming streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea with friends and family, closed exclusively for this celebration.
- Sample Monterey’s new wines and savor old favorites.
- Taste the Best Pinot Noirs in California (Wine Spectator Magazine).
- Learn from local winemakers and wine grape growers.
- Meet local chefs from the area’s most popular restaurants, who will provide you lite-bites to pair with your wine.
- Dance on the street to the music of DJ Steb Montez.
- Participate in Monterey Wine Camp, a special Camp area with activities to further your wine knowledge to the next level, whether you’re new to wine or a Master Sommelier.
- Purchase the wines you like and take them home with you.
Don’t forget to make a reservation for dinner following the event at one of the Monterey County Vintners & Growers preferred restaurants! And make it a weekend celebration, see their hotel partners.