Τhe estate vineyards are located beside the family residence and in two nearby locations, with a total area of approximately 45 acres. The land and the climate are particularly well-suited for the production of high-quality wines and the vineyards are certified for Best Farming Practice.
The estate grows more than 15 varieties of grape of both Greek and international origin, from which the wines are produced. These are:
1. The traditional estate red Refosco in two styles: Refosco Mercouri and Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso. This variety is Italian in origin, but it is also found in France under the name Mondeuse Noir, and in Dalmatia and elsewhere.
2. The essential Greek red varieties Mavrodaphne, Agiorgitiko and Avgoustiatis.
3. The French origin red varieties Merlot, Syrah, Mourvedre and Grenache rouge and the Italian Negroamaro.
4. The important Greek white varieties Asyrtiko and Robola, and
5. The French white variety Viognier, the Italian varieties Ribolla Gialla and Malvazia Aromatica and the Spanish Albarino.